John T. Bogart, Insurance Expert & Consultant
EXPERT WITNESS & LITIGATION SUPPORT IN HIGH HAZARD CASUALTY & PROPERTY INSURANCE.
* Underwriting Officer for three insurance carriers.
* Excess & Surplus Lines Underwriter and Broker.
* Managing General Agent and Underwriter.
* Reinsurance ceded and assumed.
* Former CEO of multi-state surplus lines brokerage firm.
* Nearly four decades of commercial and professional liability experience.
* Nationwide travel
* References and full curriculum vitae upon request
* Research and Reports provided on many insurance topics.
* Testimony given at numerous depositions and trials.
Academic insurance training in 1962 began a long career providing solid, professional experience in large risk underwriting, reinsurance and brokerage augmented by senior management positions. Mr. Bogart has been an underwriting officer for three insurers and has headed up three Surplus Lines brokerage offices. Major accounts and custom designed coverages have been his field of expertise in both underwriting and brokerage throughout his career. This has necessitated extensive knowledge of coverages, wordings and intents of insurance contracts as well as the standards of underwriters and brokers. He has an understanding of and a profound respect for the norms, practices and ethics of the insurance industry. Now acting as a consultant and expert witness on insurance matters, Mr. Bogart continues to testify on a wide array of insurance topics for both plaintiffs and defendants in jurisdictions across the United States.
John T. Bogart
Palm Springs, CA
Telephone: (760) 416-0871
FAX: (760) 416-0922